Aerospace engineering - We are meeting the demands!
We have integrated the “aerospace engineering” production line in our production department, with the processing stages blasting – fixture construction – hard chromium – heat treatment, which guarantee a processed-assured production sequence, as well as seamless documentation.
We obtain the respective approval for processing the parts within the framework of process auditing by our aerospace customers, on the basis of the aerospace standards (e.g. LN 29 748, AMS-QQ-C-320, LAT 4-3200). At regular intervals throughout production, we perform parallel testing for adhesion, embrittlement (e.g. LAT 4-3202) and corrosion.
Together with our customers, we work constantly on the further development of the entire process chain.
- Ø 250 x 500 mm
- Weight max. 20 kg
- Blast cleaning
- Blasting material according to requirement
e.g. quality V 180
- Ø 850 x 1200 mm
- Weight max. 300 kg
- Standards, e.g. AMS 2759/9B, LAT 7-4800,
- Ø 180 x 700 mm
- Weight max. 500 kg
- Hardness > 850 HV 0,1
- Coating thickness depending on requirement
- Corrosion test per DIN EN ISO 9227
- Adhesion and embrittlement test
(e.g. LAT 4-3202)
- Standards, e.g. LN 29 748, AMS-QQ-C-320,
- Guarantee samples per in-house QM
- CNC, NC, conventional
- Cylindricity and concentricity
< 0,01 mm
- Roughness depending on requirement
- e.g. with Androx 3961 (PX 24)