1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for the processing and the company data protection officer
Responsible person: Betz-Chrom GmbH (in the following: Betz-Chrom),
Am Haag 11, 82166 Gräfelfing, Germany,
Telephone: +49 (0)89 898 073 - 0
Telefax: +49 (0)89 898 073 - 44
The company data protection officer of Betz-Chrom is reachable under the above mentioned address, to Hd. Mr. Kasurke, or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) Upon visit to the website
Upon access to our website www.betz-chrom.de, the browser, which is used on your terminal device, automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is tem-porarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected in the process without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (Referrer URL),
- browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. We do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you, in any case.
b) In case of use of our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to request information through the form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request came from, in order to be able to respond to it.
Likewise, we need details including your name (Surname is enough), street, house number, postal code and the place, so that we can deliver you the desired print media.
Further information (Company name, telephone number, fax number) can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily granted consent in accordance with Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. a GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
Transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent for the same in accordance with Article 6 Sec-tion 1 S 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. f GDPR is required for assertion, exercise or advocacy of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest, worthy of protection, in not disclosing your data,
- if, in case, there is a legal obligation of disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required under Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. b GDPR for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, each piece of information resulting in connection with the specific terminal device used. However, this does not mean that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, in order to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your terminal device for a specifically determined period of time for optimization of user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and the inputs and settings you have made are also recognized, so that you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes stated above, in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a hint always appears before a new cookie is created. However, complete disabling of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the fea-tures of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are implemented on the basis of Article 6 S 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimization of our service for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of designing and continuous optimization of our websites as required. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage pro-files are created and cookies (see under section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/browser version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used in order to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports regarding website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of these Internet sites. This information may also be transferred to third parties, if required by law, or if third parties process this data by order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, such that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by the appropriate setting of the browser software; however, it should also be noted that in this case, all the features of this website may not be able to be used completely.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie (including your IP address) related to your use of the website, and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile terminal devices, you can prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website, and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about data protection in relation to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimization of our website, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In this case, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the website of the Adwords customer, and if the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered by means of the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers perceive the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page which is provided with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. Data protection in applications and in the application procedure
Betz-Chrom collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing of the application procedure. The processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case, wherein an applicant submits the relevant application documents to the person responsible for the processing, by electronic means, for example, via email or via a web form which is available on the website. If the person responsible for the processing concludes a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted is stored for the purposes of handling the employment relationship in accordance with legal regulations. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant by the person responsible for the processing, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after the decision for rejection has been announced, unless deletion precludes other legitimate interests of the person responsible for the processing. Other legitimate interest in this sense, for example, obligation of proof in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
7. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us, in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of the right to recti-fication, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful infor-mation about their details;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, demanding the immediate correction of incor-rect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, demanding the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public in-terest or for assertion, exercising or advocacy of legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, demanding the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but however, you need the data for the assertion, exercising or advocacy of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- in accordance with Article 7 Section 3 GDPR, to revoke the consent which was once given by you to us, at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and,
- according to Article 77 of the GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Section 1 S 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, as far as are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation, or if the objection is directed against direct advertisement. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without details of any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to email@example.com.
9. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the website visit, in conjunc-tion with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Generally, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we shall use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, is indicated by the closed representation of the key icon or the lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Plug-ins and tools
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online services and an easy traceability of the places which we have specified on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR.