Our social projects for society
We see ourselves as part of society. We are employer, partner for our customers and suppliers plus a local neighbour. As a company, we have the opportunity to help shape our society and we want to actively seize this opportunity.
We have employees of 16 different nationalities working hand in hand. According to the motto "Diversity instead of simplicity", we regard integration as an important part of our corporate culture. We are also publicly committed to a colorful society. Betz-Chrom is a member of NETZWERK Unternehmen integrieren Flüchtlinge and would like to motivate other companies to give refugees an honest chance in the German labour market with corresponding publications in the press.
At the same time we feel connected to our community and would like to give something back to the people in the immediate vicinity with various projects. We support the following institutions permanently with annual donations:
- Ambulatory hospice services of Malteser
- Volunteer fire brigade Gräfelfing
- Museum Fünf Kontinente in Munich
- Hellabrunn Zoo in Munich
Here you will find an extract of previous projects:
- 2018: Donation of an ultrasound device to the Artemed Foundation
- 2016 – 2019: Sponsor of the DJK Würmtal Dept. Football
- 2009 – 2016: Donation of the annual AMYNA Prevention Prize