The Betz-Chrom GmbH is pleased about your visit to this website. Subsequently, we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of your personal data connected with the use of our website, as well as when you contact us using the contact data provided.
of Betz-Chrom GmbH
1. Name and Contact Information of the Person Responsible for Processing and the Company Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to the processing of data by:
Betz-Chrom GmbH (in the following: Betz-Chrom),
Am Haag 11, 82166 Gräfelfing, Germany,
Phone: +49 (0)89 898 073 – 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 898 073 – 44
The (external) company data protection officer of Betz-Chrom is Mr. Sebastian Tausch, datenschutzwegweiser.de, IT Rechenwerk GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)571 951 968 – 00
Fax: +49 (0)571 951 968 – 05
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Nature and Purpose of Their Use
a) When using our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to send a message and request information using the form provided on our website. To do so, it is necessary for you to provide a valid email address and your name (surname is sufficient), so that we know from whom the request originates and can answer it.
If you wish to receive information by mail, we furthermore need to know the street, street number, postal code and town in order to be able to send you the print media you requested.
Further information (first name, company name, telephone number) can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO (GDPR) performance of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
b) For enquiries by email, telephone or fax
If you contact us by email, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We will not share this data without your consent.
This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, provided that your inquiry is related to the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the enquiries addressed to us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) or on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DGPR), provided that it was queried.
The data sent to us by you via contact inquiry will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent for storage or the purpose for which the data was stored no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
3. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored that that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we use temporary cookies, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time, also to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our website again in order to use our services, it will be automatically detected that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The setting of technically required cookies (session cookies), for the storage of user-specific settings, such as the selected language (cookie = wp-wpml_current_language) and the provision of dynamic content, is based on the legal basis of legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the provision of a functional and state-of-the-art website to present our services and our company.
For cookies that require your voluntary consent, which can be revoked at any time with effect for the future, consent is requested using a Borlabs cookie banner; see also “Cookie Consent with Borlabs Cookies” under point 6. Here you can change your consent again: Cookie settings
If consent must be obtained, the query for compliance with a legal obligation is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DGPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so you are always notified before a new cookie is created. If you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis Tools
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider of this service is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files which are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the utilization of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; consent may be revoked at any time. To do so, please call up the cookie settings.
On this website we have activated the IP anonymization function. As a result, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to its transmission to the United States. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the United States and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet to the operator of this website. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
We have concluded a contract for order processing with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Data on user or event level stored at Google that is linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g., User ID) or advertising IDs (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID) is anonymized or deleted after 14 months. Please see the following link for details: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=de
Cookie Consent with Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses Borlabs’ cookie content management to obtain your consent to store certain cookies in your browser and to document this consent in a manner in compliance with data protection. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg, Germany (hereinafter Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is stored in your browser, which stores the consent you have given or the revocation of this consent. This data is not passed on to the provider of Borlabs Cookie.
The data collected will be stored until you request us to delete it, until you delete the Borlabs cookie itself or until the purpose for which the data is stored no longer applies. Mandatory legal retention periods remain unaffected. Details on data processing by Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/.
Via an API, this site uses the mapping service Google Maps. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. Usually this information is transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is subject to your consent, which is requested via our cookie banner. The processing is then based on the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DGPR “Consent”. You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. To do so, please call up the cookie-settings.
7. Data Protection for Applications and During the Application Process
Betz-Chrom collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing the application procedure. The processing can also happen electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits the relevant application documents to the data controller electronically, for example by email or via a web form on the website. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data is stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the data controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after notification of the rejection decision, unless deletion is contrary to any other legitimate interests of the data controller. Other legitimate interests in this sense include, for example, a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Act on Equal Treatment (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz, AGG).
8. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipient to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- under Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer permitted to continue processing the data which was based on this consent;
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of our company. Our competent supervisory authority is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision)
Promenade 18, 91522 Ansbach
Phone: 09 81 / 18 00 93 – 0
Fax: 09 81 / 18 00 93 – 800
9. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR provided there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or that the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the indication of any special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
10. Data Security
During your visit to our website we use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a general rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will fall back on 128-bit v3 technology instead. You check whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form, look for the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Topicality and Amendments to this Data Protection Declaration
As a result of upgrades to our website, services offered via our website or due to changes in legal or official requirements it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.betz-chrom.de/privacy-policy/?lang=en.
This post is also available in: German